Returns of parcels after delivery can only be made on the basis of parcel service described below.
If You have received a shipment with address label “Weltpaket” or “Paket International” from DHL – please turn to the local post office for return.
If You have received a shipment with address label “DHL Parcel Connect” or “GLS Itella” – You can return parcel with Itella if Sender has included „Return“ label in Your parcel.
IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED PARCEL WITH RETURN LABEL
- To check whether you can return your parcel with Itella, please at first enter your Return Parcel Tracking No.(ID) at our online shop my.smartpost.lv , in the section “Return”.
- Please follow the instructions on the screen:
- If it is not possible to return the parcel with Itella or the return period has expired, please contact the sender.
- If the parcel number is not accepted, make sure you enter the number that appears on the return label.
- If the parcel number is accepted, please select the return method:
Return parcel via Smartpost parcel locker or via courier
Return parcel via Smartpost parcel point
- After entering the return number in the “Return” section at my.smartpost.lv:
- select your desired Smartpost parcel locker and indicate the size of the return parcel, or
- if the Smartpost parcel locker for you is not easily accessible or the size of your parcel is too large for the locker, please order courier to your home address by submitting the return application form
- After checking the return number, you do not need to take any further action on my.smartpost.lv (no application or reservation required)
- Return your parcel at any Smartpost parcel point that is most convenient for you
- To find the Smartpost parcel point that is close to your address please enter your address in the search box
- When handing over your parcel at Smartpost parcel point please give your e-mail address to shop assistant, to receive confirmation of the parcel return.
You also can return parcel in person at Smartpost Itella parcel point in the business center Green Park (Dzirnieku street 24, Marupe, LV-2167, Latvia), open on working days from 8:30 to 17:30.
IF YOU DON’T HAVE RETURN LABEL WITH YOUR PARCEL
Please contact the Sender (for, example, Customer service of online store) and ask to send you a Return label by e-mail and follow return procedure as described before.
TIPS FOR RETURN:
Please carefully pack your returning goods using additional inner packaging if necessary. The outer packaging must be made of durable and strong material. Please use a quality sealing method, especially if the content of the package is heavy. Detailed packaging recommendations can be found here.
Remove original label and attach the Return label to the outer packaging so that the label is not folded on the corners of the package. If you cannot remove original label, completely cover it with Return label. Properly attached Return label must completely cover the barcode of original label (so that it is no longer visible).
When returning the parcel the returning goods must be packed and package must have a Return label attached. Itella has the right not to pick up insufficiently or improperly packaged shipments if they do not meet the requirements for safe transportation. Return parcels that will be placed in Smartpost parcel terminals without a return sticker cannot be processed and may be lost in the further handling process in sorting terminals.